|Reserve now and make the most of our last minute offer:|
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
1. Fill in both sides of this form with the help of the on-site staff.
2. We ask for a deposit of €150 per accommodation. This deposit is fully refundable should you choose to cancel your booking by December 31st for summer bookings and by June 30th for winter bookings.
Summer season bookings
3. Booking confirmation : Your booking is validated as soon as you pay the deposit in our establishment. We ask you to pay the second deposit before February 15th. This is equal to 30% of the total cost of your stay, minus the €150 you have already paid.
The balance is payable one month before your arrival for all chalets, villas or apartments bookings. For hotels, the balance is payable on arrival.
4. We reserve the right to change the proposed tariffs in the case of considerable differences between the dates of European school holidays in the current season (winter-summer) and next year’s season (winter-summer). Holidays usually start on Saturdays but there will be slight differences days from one year to the next.
5. Cancellation of your booking :
5.1. Please contact us before December 31st via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 0203 475 4756, or post: 25 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0PP. All deposits will be reimbursed at no extra cost.
5.2. After this date (December 31st), any cancellation will be treated in accordance with French law, i.e. your deposit will not be returned to you.
Winter season bookings
The booking conditions for the winter season are the same as for the summer season. The second deposit (equal to 30% of the total cost of your stay, minus the €150 you have already paid) should be completed before June 30th. In order to cancel your booking at no extra cost please contact us before the June 30th (see Condition 5).